Sweet and Sour Fish Ball



You all know that Fish ball is one of the Filipino street food signature that only in Asia have different sauce to dip in. There are different types of sauce that suit your taste. In the Philippines, it is usually sold in a wooden cart in the street and sells it every 3 in the afternoon until evening.

This is one of the most affordable street food that every one can buy as long as you can eat street foods. I am guilty about this, I and my college friends used to eat fish ball whenever there is a time for us to go outside, imagine the price is very cheap at 50¢ per piece of fish ball and until now I'm still having it before I go home. Sometimes I take home fish balls and chicken balls and I spent 50 pesos just to eat those.(Wag kayo! Eto lang ang hindi nagmamahal.. xD) You know, for me, fish balls are tastier when you eat it by the cart vendor outside than cooking at home. Hahaha!

I'm going to introduce to you to something even greater, Vikings BF special dish by our Head Chef - Sweet and Sour Cream Dory Fish Ball. 


We also served Escabeche Sauce. For those picky eater or who have sensitive stomach, you can enjoy these gourmet dish without worrying. Disclaimer: These dish is also seasonal based on chefs menu cycle. :)

Comments